Sunday, February 28, 2010

Baseballcaps Mercruiser

chile, chile loved

A few weeks after the disaster of a new Haiti terrible earthquake shook the world , this time in Chile 'this gruesome sequence of misfortunes, I can not really understand this sequence of which scheme is part. I only know that the smallness of human rediscovers increasingly unable to cope with such natural upheavals.
are closely linked to Chile, first thanks to the readings of writers that I loved so much in the past as Sepulveda and Neruda and then ... even more so with my novel, the story of the Empire of Chile is in some ways a tribute to a troubled country that has had incredible support in the past sufferings.
Yesterday when I heard the news of the earthquake news kept a hand on the heart, eyes and a lump in my throat. Before the new tragedy, the tragedy of a country for which I imagined an empire ever existed ... and I feel particularly close.
are already 400 people were killed and how it was devastating quake (8.8 on the Richter scale), could really be an apocalypse era. Again, the macabre sequence of these tragedies must be followed to think: what is happening to us? What is happening to this planet? What?
pray for the victims.
My heart is now closer than ever to Chile

0 comments:

Post a Comment