Friday, December 3, 2010

Pokemon Ruby Rom Rare Candy Cheats

Blog on standby


It 'a lot that I do not write here anymore and the rest of last year I slowed down a lot with the posts. Now I can officially say that the blog is stand by and do not know if, how, when they could eventually resume his activities. I would not say that it is an enclosed ... but today I do not know for sure if teases him will have a second youth. Maybe, who knows ...
So for now here we are hardly new post.
If you want to pay me a "find", I moved somewhere else: in my little corner discreet, romantic and intimate. I was in my third blog, here: I want to be a character austenitic .

1 comments:

nabila said...

All mobile stuff cool mobile games and free mobile phone downloads at http://pkmobiles123.blogspot.com

Post a Comment